Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chocolate Again!

I just cant get enough of chocolate...
Whether its this cold wintery weather, which has sprung upon us or the fact that Kylie Minogue has just turned 40. I just cant get chocolate out of my head!
So in honour of our beloved Kylie and the TCT's absolute obsession with chocolate this week.
I think we should all celebrate this great Aussie icons birthday with a gorgeous steamed Chocolate Pudding served with a Rich Chocolate Sauce* and fresh cream.
I have to admit, I am slightly addicted to this smooth & velvety melt in your mouth dessert.

I just cant get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all i think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

Cant get you out of my head - Kylie Minogue - 29/09/2001 - 4 weeks at no.1

Cheers, mini g x




* If the chocolate sauce is too rich, simply add an extra 1/2 cup (125ml) of cream to the mixture & whisk until smooth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: