Monday, February 9, 2009

Chocolate Raspberry















A little Chocolate Raspberry addiction

There is a little Chocolate obsession, gaining momentum within the walls of Bondi and now TCT....

I vividly remember the first time I was coerced by a good friend (lids) to try one of these little morsels .

'Go on Amz, it wont kill you', she said, persuasively

I reluctantly placed one nail polished finger into the little white paper bag and pulled out a small round chocolate ball.

'Is this it?' I replied, hesitantly.


'Yes', is all she replied, with a cheeky grin fixed across her mouth.


Into my mouth it went all at once, which was much to her dismay.


'You really should eat them slowly', she said, in a very matter of fact way.


I rolled my eyes and started chewing slowly, it was so wonderful I quickly looked into little white bag to see if there were more.


1 year later I am still a chocolate raspberry addict; they suddenly appear after a girly night out, after a long walk, travelling to Melbourne or to celebrate a friends birthday; there now seems to be more reasons to buy these delightful treats than there is not to!


A little about the infamous 'Chocolate Raspberry'; A deliciously ripe sweet & chewy raspberry jelly, encased in a smooth and creamy milk chocolate shell, which we just cant seem to eat enough of....


My favourite place to purchase these treats is from the Chocolate Box, found only in Victoria. If you go online you can purchase these treats now and still have them in time for Valentines day!
If you happen to be in Bondi they can be found at the convenience store on the corner of Glen Ayre Avenue and Curlewis St.


A great surprise for that special someone in your life and it wont even break the budget. It will win you a thousand smiles ;-)


Happy chocolate rasp berrying!


love amie x



http://www.chocolatebox.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_77_200&osCsid=3b445e0d9be0c34c52d4acd34ebc0e26

No comments: